Top Invoicing Software That Integrates With G Suite And The Benefits
Being a business owner requires multitasking.
G Suite is the world’s best modular tool for connecting with other third-party tools in order to complete tasks and create a seamless workflow.
Experts say professionals can enhance accounting, marketing, project management, and more using G Suite.
Find out everything you need to know about using G Suite for accounting tasks, and how integration can benefit your business.
G Suite - An Overview
G Suite by Google is a group of applications and tools for collaboration, management, and productivity.
It is used by six million businesses with impressive free features that turn into paid services only when you sign up for add-ons or on premium plans.
The most popular tools within G Suite are Gmail, Hangouts, Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Keep, Google Forms, and Calendar.
Using these effective tools, take a look at the key benefits of using G Suite with your invoicing software:
- Free - You can get started right away on Google Suite without any payment. It is not just a free trial, but free for use unless you want premium resources.
- Scalable - Businesses can increase resources such as storage space as their needs grow with this application hub.
- Collaboration - The tools on G Suite are ideal for seamless team and client collaboration, especially for accounting.
- Integration - It opens the door to the official Google marketplace where you can add other third-party applications.
- Accurate And Accessible - Using cloud-based technology, data uploaded and processed by G Suite can be worked on from anywhere, even if you are on the move.
- Strategizing - Business owners can import or export transactional data to sheets or docs to create private and public financial forecasts.
- Integrates with accounting software
- Attaches documents to invoices
- You can share and collaborate on projects with others
- The possibility to work across different devices
- Automated workflows or tasks
- Design templates with sheets, docs, slides
- Create financial forecasts
- Work on the go
The best thing about this software is that it lets you add contacts such as clients, team members, and employees directly from your phone.
You can merge interactions and transactions with customers in one place when you sign up for G Suite via this solution.
Enterprise owners will find Zoho ideal for working from anywhere and across multiple devices with Google Suite.
It is best for monitoring and tracking team activity, based on the billable-hours feature, which also translates the information into invoices.
This accounting software promises to send invoices within two minutes by integrating it with Google Suite.
You can even try the Zoho invoice for free for a trial period.
- Add staff/clients as contacts
- Save files on the cloud
- Android platform
- Single sign-in with Google ID
- Multi-Currency support
- Project tracking
- Automatic payment reminders
- Online payments
Pricing: Starting at $9 per month
The best accounting software - QuickBooks, when combined with the best business management software - G Suite, creates excellent results.
The partnership of QuickBooks with Google aims to streamline billing processes for small business owners.
When integrated with G Suite, this software saves time, money, and resources by providing direct access to users, clients, and staff members.
Google Calendar will automatically manage your invoices for easier billing in addition to providing tools that will help you get paid faster - over 56% of 42 million QuickBooks customers use it for scheduling reminders.
You can also try QuickBooks with Google Suite for free for up to 30 days.
- Automated billable hours
- One-click access
- Manage clients in one place
- Inventory management
- Define user roles and permissions
- Integrate with third-party apps
- Automatic tax calculations
- Generate analytics based on 20+ reports
- Synchronize with 350+ apps
- Mobile usability
Pricing: Starting at $12 per month
An expert in the world of accounting and known for its deep-integration abilities, Xero when fused with G Suite helps busy enterprise owners stay on top of their accounting tasks.
You can manage invoices directly from Gmail besides creating quotes the same way.
Moreover, you can create Google sheets based on Xero invoices by exporting your financials automatically rather than manually.
Business owners will particularly prefer Xero over other solutions because it helps to pay and get paid on time.
With over 600,000 subscribers, Xero’s responsive dashboard and automatic reminders make this software ideal for micro-enterprises.
It can also boost the productivity of your team and business when combined with Google Suite.
- Smart Lists
- Synchronize with Gmail
- Collaboration and teamwork
- Prevalent in 100+ countries
- Deep integration
- Connect with 480+ apps
- Single sign-on
- Data protection
- Automated bank feeds
- Integrated payroll
- Time tracking
- Mobile app
Pricing: Starting at $4.50 per month
(currently on sale for $4.50 per month for two months instead of $9.00)
Enterprise owners could benefit significantly from using G Suite for managing accounting processes seamlessly.
By integrating with an affordable platform like Zoho, you can get a wealth of resources and features.
However, QuickBooks offers impressive functions at an affordable rate.
If you want premium features, Xero software is probably your best choice.